Sunday, March 10, 2013

Jana's Bridal Shower

Jana and I go way back. I've known her since she was born (she's my second cousin) and she came back into my life when I needed a change of scenery and didn't even realize it. She needed to move out of her apartment in 3 weeks and contacted me to see if I wanted to move with her. We found an apartment in North Salt Lake and then lived together for the next 3(ish) years. We became very close so when she started dating and became engaged to a very good friend of mine from college, I couldn't have been more thrilled for them. I was the obvious person to throw a bridal shower for her :)
 
We had the shower at a friend's condo clubhouse. It was a huge success - lots of friends and family showed up to show their support for Jana. Below are some pictures from the day.
 








 

No comments: