Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Not a lot is new in the 'hood

So, I realized that I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. I guess that's because I haven't done too many exciting things lately. Below are some pictures from my Christmas vacation in Fillmore. Good times were had by all. Pictures include: Jesse with his fire station - Halle with her Play-Doh - Dylan, Karsten, and Jaxon - the grandkids watching the great-grandkids sled at North Park - and my Wii bowling form. That's right, I don't just stand around and use my hands. You gotta get your form right in order to tie for last with your brother!

That's right, I got game.

2 comments:

Holli Slack said...

Can I just say.....you do have some nice form on that bowling game!!!!! What do you mean that you were coming in last.....wth that form you should have killed everyone. Love the picture!!!1

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Oh I can so kick your ass is bowling!!!! HAhaha, I like the updates!!