Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged again (this time with a picture!)


The rules of the tag are to pick the 4th file in your photos and then the 4th picture in that file and then talk about it. At the end of the tag......make sure to tag 4 people.

This is my darling niece, Halle. She had been playing on her brother's Spiderman "whip and whide" (slip and slide for those who don't speak 2-year-old). She has always smiled this strange little smile, but we love her to death. She's our little princess for sure!

I tag: Jill, Danielle, Kim, and anyone else that hasn't already done this one....

2 comments:

audreyspencer said...

Hi there. I haven't talked to you in ages. I hope we keep in touch through this blog mumbo-jumbo. Talk to you later. Can I add you to my list?

Cassey said...

You suck!! I just found your blog address on Audreys so I added you to mine. No I can keep an eye on you.