Friday, October 3, 2008

I've been tagged

8 TV shows I love to watch...
1- The Office
2- ER
3- Heroes
4- CSI - Las Vegas
5- The Unit
6- The Amazing Race
7- Law & Order SVU
8- House

8 Favorite Restaurants (or in my case it's just places to eat)...
1- Olive Garden
2- Crown Burger
3- Noodles & Co
4- Pasta Factory (man how I miss St. George)
5- Cafe Rio
6- Chilis
7- Training Table
8- Applebees

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...
1- I went to work
2- Got my nails filled
3- Went to Target and spent too much money
4- Took a nap on the couch
5- Watched the UofU beat Oregon State
6- Talked to Aubrey
7- Talked to my mom and the kids
8- Took a shower

8 Things I am Looking Forward To...
1- Having a family of my own one day
2- Going on a LONG vacation
3- Jenn's wedding
4- Christmas
5- Basketball season
6- The Jazz game
7- More Redskins victories
8- Sleep

8 Things On My Wish List...
1- A million dollars
2- No debt
3- My own house
4- A new digital camera
5- Going on a month long vacation
6- Going to another Redskins game
7- Taking my boyfriend to a Cowboys game
8- Going to some Jazz games

8 people I tag...
1- Bethany
2- Kim
3- Jill
4- Katie
5- Holli
6- Anyone else
7- that wants
8- to participate!

No comments: