Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jaxon & Brooklyn's baptism

Today, I had the priveledge of attending a baptism for two of my favorite people. It amazes me on a daily basis how excited kids get about the littlest things. Jaxon got a football shaped CTR tie tack and you would have thought someone gave him an autographed Reggie Bush football. Brooklyn was most excited with a scripture bag that her cousin had made for her out of a placemat. They both received bath towels with their names embroidered in them along with the date. Jaxon was so excited that the writing was cursive. I love these kids so much and appreciate the Wood family adopting me as a part-time daughter.



You can see the smile on Jaxon's face over the cursive writing

1 comment:

Bethany said...

They are pretty cute. Thanks for coming!!