Saturday, November 24, 2007

The wonder that is myspace

Every time I turn around, I have a new friend request on myspace. Generally these are people I either don't know or don't want to know anything about me. Every once in a while, though, I will get a blast from the past and have the opportunity to hook up with an old friend. That happened to me TWICE today. I found one of my best friends from college that I have been desparate to get in touch with for years but have been unable to find him. I am so happy to see him and see his cute little family. They are all doing so well. The other surprise I got was from my best friend's girlfriend. I thought for sure that we weren't friends anymore because she had deleted me from her myspace page but it turns out that she still likes me (yay). All in all, myspace has helped me get back in touch with some of the people who were most important to me. Thanks Tom!

No comments: