Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Catching cold is a bitch

I am home from work sick today. It's nice to have a break from work but of course it had to come on a week where we only have to work 3 days anyway. I wish it was a day off where I could do anything I want to but since I don't feel good, I get to sit home and be miserable. Plus, I don't want to be home with my know-it-all roommate but that's the situation. I have decided to self-trat this cold this time and not go to the doctor just to have them tell me that I have a cold (I had already gathered that much from the sore throat and coughing). I have to work tomorrow. Can't afford to be off another day so hopefully I feel tons better by then.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I thought that you just LOVED staying home with Stupidhead and having her tell you all about when she was sick. I thought that was your favorite thing!