Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

My family went to Disneyland last week and took the kids. They had a BLAST! Here are some photo highlights from the Happiest Place on Earth!All of us on the Winnie the Pooh ride

Halle with her "Tink" Mickey ears

Jesse with his "Cars" Mickey ears

Jesse was obsessed with cotton candy. Can you say sugar high?

Jesse on Tom Sawyer island

Halle on Tom Sawyer island

Halle & Jesse with Sleeping Beauty

Jesse & Halle with Ariel
Jesse & Halle with Tinkerbell

Such cute kids!

3 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

FUN!!!!!!!!! I wanna go

audreyspencer said...

That looks so fun! I bet the weather was just right! I want to go sometime, but not till my kids are older, so I don't have to pack them around.

Bethany said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Jesse and Halle are growing so fast...