Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I guess I'm it.....

20 Years Ago...
1. I was almost 8.
2. I was preparing to be baptized.
3. I was most likely the one with the biggest bangs (it was a status symbol I suppose and I was really high up....)
10 Years Ago...
1. I was almost 18.
2. I was working at Duanes during my summer before college. We had a lot of fun that summer before everyone went their separate ways...
3. I really glad my only brother survived his accident.
5 Years Ago...
1. I was almost 23.
2. I was in the midst of my 3 week stint at Blockbuster Video.
3. I was going to Pharmacy Technician "school" and mourning the fact that Andrew had to move back home to Vegas for good.
2 Years Ago..
1. I was almost 26.
2. I was working for the same place I do now.
3. I was amazed at how my sister-in-law could chase a toddler and hold an infant all day long and not lose her mind.
1 Year Ago...
1. I was almost 27.
2. I was looking for new roommates, I'm sure. (story of my life...)
3. I was (and still am) dating a wonderful man.
So Far This Year I...
1. Have been saving money and paying down debts.
2. Have had so many roommates, it's amazing I call them by the right names.
3. Have spent a lot of time with my family.
Yesterday I...
1. Wanted to quit my job (until I got my raise, that is).
2. Ate at delicious Cafe Rio with my co-worker.
3. Had a heart-to-heart with one of my favorite roommates.
Today I...
1. Went to dinner with TWO guys (just friends, but still....).
2. Got my nails done for my mini-vacation.
3. Stayed up way too late blogging about my life 20, 10, 5, 2, and 1 years ago.
Tomorrow I...
1. Will have lunch with Mikey.
2. Will pack for Vegas.
3. Will get to work on time (probably not).
I tag: anyone who hasn't yet done this and has a burning desire to do so.

1 comment:

Holli Slack said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! It sucks, we are only getting that much closer to 30!!!! SCARY!!!!!!