Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Great Flood

So, in June 2007, we had a little situation at the townhouse where I live. We had some issues with a pipe that ended up causing a major amount of water to back up through the drain in the utility room. Needless to say, it flooded the basement hallway, most of my room, and part of my roommates room. It took about a month to get it all cleaned up. Well, IT HAPPENED AGAIN TONIGHT!!! I'm am so angry! When you walk out to take your clothes out of the dryer and step in 3 inches of water, it tends to make a girl a little upset. My landlord is going to "get on it asap" but that was at 10:00 on Friday night. My guess: Tuesday at the earliest. In the meantime, we can't use a lot of water (take a shower, wash clothes, do dishes, etc). It's going to turn out to be a stinky weekend at this house with no showers......

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, honey, don't take this the wrong way, but I am SO GLAD I moved out when I did. If I had to deal with what you have to deal with, I would need medication and lots of it. Good luck with the flood. And let me know if you need anything. (No, I will not fix the sump pump, so don't even ask.)