Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tagged!!

I am only doing this because Bethany was a good sport and did it first. Hope you can keep your eyes open for all of these 6 "interesting" facts about me!

R u l e s :#1. List 6 facts/habits about yourself that no one knows
#2. Tag 6 other friends and post their names at the bottom.

1. I am one-half of an inter-racial couple - the reason I even list this is because my roommate Kim and I have lived together for 6+ months and we talk about everything. We got this new roommate a few months back and she keeps telling Kim to "be careful what you say around Alisca, she's dating a black guy" - to quote Phoebe Bouffe (sp?) "THAT IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!"
2. I am addicted to cheesy MTV shows that some may call "immature" - The Hills, Runs House, and The Real World are my absolute faves!
3. I would sleep with Morris Chesnutt - anytime, anywhere - no questions asked
4. I am a closet-Dallas-Maveriks fan - SIKE! I would never like those losers but wanted to make Kim happy for a moment.
5. Every year, I make a New Year's resolution to lose weight and every December, I start to think about how to accomplish that goal in less than a month. I think this year, I am going to resolve to gain weight and see if reverse psychology works on New Years resolutions.
6. When I don't have my fake nails on, I feel naked (and that is something NO ONE wants to see!)

I am tagging: Kim, Hello Kitty, Dorothy, Blanche, Nalu (damn, I'm funny!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

You know you really do love the Mavs. It's okay to admit it.